The demand for video is huge!
The demand from consumers for video is very real. AutosOnShow.TV gives you the tools you need to satisfy this audience of car-buyers.
Results of a Google survey of car buyers from 2009 revealed that
- 67% of car buyers said they wished that car manufacturers would offer more online videos of their vehicles
- 63% of car buyers claimed to become more interested in a vehicle as a result of seeing an online video
- 61% of car buyers wish there were more online videos
- Over 90% of car buyers use the internet to research a car purchase. The modern buyer visits fewer showrooms and relies heavily on dealer websites to narrow down their search.
Bring the showroom to the front room!
The Internet has revolutionised the way people buy and sell cars. The average consumer spends an astonishing 18 hours searching for cars online before purchasing one. In reaction to this the web has become a crowded battleground of dealers competing for consumer’s attention. Many dealers are now looking to make their site stand out from the rest.
NMA predicts video will account for 90% of all online traffic by 2013 - so you can be sure your competitors are integrating video into their online strategy.
Videos driving factors…
- Existing customers have seen sales increase by as much as 20%
- Proven to significantly increase the likelihood of a valuable enquiry
- Helps your website stand out from the crowd
- Makes your website more engaging
- Visitors will look at more vehicles
- Save time and effort taking photographs of your vehicles
- Can improve your search engine ranking
Most websites are static – they are electronic upgrades of the old fashioned newspaper pullouts. Video helps you maximize the potential of the Internet by turning your website into a virtual showroom. Video gives you the opportunity to show off your cars in more detail. It helps to build trust with potential clients and compels people to leave their homes and vistit YOUR showroom.
To find out more on how video can help you call us on 0800 644 6894
Google expert tips video for rankings boost
Car Dealer Magazine Conference reveals the top ways to be found on Google
James & Jenkins Turn Missed Appointments In To Sales
With AutosOnShow Technology at their fingertips, James & Jenkins car Dealerships take the up the battle that is a problematic area for all dealerships - here's how they do it
AutosOnShowTV presented 2 workshops at the AM - Razsor Digital Conference
We head over to the AM & Raszor Digital Marketing Conference held at the Ricoh arena in Coventry, the event was a sell-out and we had some fun with our software too